Code cards represent the miracles and mystical phenomena created from the image of mythologies and folklores. By pouring a kind of energy called "Log", a caster can deliver a variety of effects.
Once cast, unlike units, a code card will not remain on the field. When the effect of a code resolves, it is discarded (although, some of them may have exceptions).
The following is the description of a code card's physical characteristic used to help you identifying them easily.
- The cluster of the card
- Code's effect (if there are two or more, select only one to use)
- Card's name
- The type of the card (in this case, it's "code")
- The log-cost required to cast the card
- Speed grade (see Speed Card)
- Deck construction condition
- Card's flavor text
- Illustrator's name
- The card's collector's number and rarity
Note that number 9~11 currently do not affect the game in any way.